Everyone knows when raw meat always carries bacteria from the outside, it is important to always keep fresh and process all kinds of meat properly and properly so that it is always sterile from various kinds of bacteria. This discussion aims to try to give a good and proper suggestion so that you understand which meat is safe and appropriate for family consumption, and this time we start discussing how to ensure that your meat is cooked properly and safe for consumption. Various kinds of processed kastengel you can get here recipes of kastengel cake
In your mind What meat is suitable for consumption?
Eg Poultry, Pig, Ox and the like or it could be various processed fish. now if we can already chop the meat, is it dangerous bacteria contained on the outside only? The answer is WRONG. Why is that? Meat that has been chopped or mashed bacteria that it actually can move.
Next Step, How do we process the right meat?
- You must be good at setting temperatures when cooking is not too hot and Jagan too low so as not to affect the quality of the meat.
- If you want small pieces of meat you can flip through the meat to mature evenly.
- Always pay attention to Temperature and Time is consistency in cooking meat, occasionally must always be seen to understand whether the meat is cooked properly.
The Importance of Cooking meat is Good and Right.
- When trying to stab meat notice always to be right about the thickest part, it is useful to know that we cook properly.
- Use a clean knife to cut the deeper part, when it will be steamed.
- It’s a little longer but always notice when the flesh changes color, always check to no longer left pink.
- If at any time you cook a large dish using processed meat always look at the usual side portions some of the serving pieces may be less hot than others.
Another way above is to make a meat-specific thermometer.
Using a Meat Thermometer Well and Correctly.
Temperatures in the meat content can be directly checked using a thermometer, it is useful to know how fitting the temperature and find out when the bacteria have died.
Processed minced meat from poultry and pork types, it is recommended to cook above 70 ° C
Fresh fish can be cooked according to taste eg processed fish such as fish crackers cooked with a temperature of 65 ° C between 1 to 2 minutes.
Do not mistake the meat thermometer, here are the steps:
- Various types of Poultry: input in the area in the thighs. The temperature should reach 70 ° C when it is charging.
- A processed beef paste is recommended to include the thickest part and the most in avoiding the bone.
- Processed minced meat: in the thickest area or on the side of the meat like in a burger.
- Sandwich and Lasagna: at the thickest part of the sides.
Do not forget to … Read More